I’m Savannah! I’m originally a SoCal girl that found herself living in and LOVING Vermont! How did that happen, you ask? Let’s get coffee or a cocktail and talk about it, because it’s a cool story! Long story short though, Stowe, Vermont is pretty much the cutest, quaintest, picturesque, straight-out-of-a-Hallmark-movie town, and it’s pretty tough not to love! As much as I love Stowe, I also love to travel! I make it “home” to San Diego a few times a year but there is nothing better than getting out and seeing the world! That’s why destination photoshoots and weddings are totally my jam.
When I’m not hiding behind my camera, you can find me out looking for adventures wherever I can find them. I’ve seen a volcano erupt in Ecuador and I’ve dove 140 feet down into the Blue Hole in Belize. But not all my adventures are so grandiose… I also completely dig local canoe camping with my fam (my husband, son, and best dog ever Roxie Little) or going for a lazy drive on a road I’ve never been down.
I’m totally a go-with-the-flow type of gal, so I appreciate when I get to work with like-minded individuals. I believe the best images come from authentic moments, true emotions, and honest reactions. In every session I do I work with my clients to make those moments happen!
What lights me up? Getting to capture special times in people’s lives. I get to witness more love and excitement than I know what to do with, and it’s pretty freaking amazing!
So whether you want to commission a photo session or just think we could be lifelong friends, please reach out. Behind the camera or not, I love to capture great connections! (Cheese alert!)
Fun Facts About Me:
2. I worked as a magician’s assistant for a few years.
3. I try to eat pretty healthy but have a weakness for Ben & Jerry’s and bacon.
4. I’m willing to try almost anything once.
5. My bar game of choice is foosball and I will kick your butt! (Nope, I’m not competitive at all.)
6. I’m a total insomniac but I LOVVVVVE naps!
7. I’m originally a blonde, currently
8. I have one child but I come from a big family and love big Thanksgivings!
9. I met my husband and my dog in the same bar (on separate occasions.)
10. If I could have one special power it would be teleportation. Ya know, so I could just hop back and forth between San Diego and Vermont.
Want to know more? Reach out!